Sophie the Giraffe Teether
Born in France in 1961, Sophie the Giraffe has been part of babies' lives for 50 years! Made of 100% natural rubber from the Hevea Tree and painted with natural food grade paint.
Sophie is specifically designed to stimulate all five of bubs senses; taste, touch, sound, sight and hearing. She is slender, flexible and soft, meaning your baby can squeeze and chew her in complete safety. Lovable and amusing, she makes a happy sound when squeezed which stimulates hearing and helps your baby to understand the link between cause and effect. She is perfect for soothing sore gums when teething. Your child will love Sophie!
- Made from 100% natural rubber derived from the sap of the Hevea tree.
- Natural Rubber is soft, safe & non-toxic for baby to teethe & chew.
- Lightweight & easy to grasp for tiny hands.
- Painted with non-toxic, food-grade paints.
- Stimulating to baby's senses with her soft colors & gentle squeak.
- Bumpy head helps soothe sore, teething gums.
- Sophie the Giraffe is Phthalate-Free with No Vinyl (no-PVC!)
- 17cm Tall (7")
- Suitable from 0 months
- Presented in a gift box