Cornhole Single Board Set
A massively popular American "bag chuck" game in which players take turns to toss bean bags at an inclined platform with a 15cm hole near the top. Cornhole is regularly played as a "tailgate" game at barbecues before major sporting events.
- In each round players toss 4 bags and score 1 point for each bag that lands on the board and 3 points for each bag that drops through the hole.
- The player with the highest score in the round adds the number of points they scored less the number of points their opponents scored to their game tally.
- If both players score the same number of points in a single round, neither player will add any points to their game tally for that round.
- First to reach total of 21 points over multiple rounds wins.
Planet Finska's STANDARD boards are the same width but three quarters of the length of regulation or competition sized boards used in American Cornhole tournaments. The back of the board is raised to an official playing height of 30cm via folding rear birch support.
- Board: 0.9m x 0.6m
- Height: 30cm
One of the key issues with other compact boards is that the boards are either too steep or the back of the board is dropped to a height that is below the regulation 30cm to preserve the correct slope of the board. Planet Finska boards have neither of these compromises thanks to small leg supports at the front of the board.
Planet Finska Cornhole sets are crafted with a beautiful birchwood frame and poplar plywood playing surface which has been finished in a clear varnish. The design is such that the playing surface is neatly recessed into the frame for a neater premium look and enhanced durability. Each board also has a chunky hemp rope handle for ease of transport.
Each single Board Set contains:
- One Cornhold board
- 8 heavy duty canvas cornhole bags - 4 black and 4 khaki. All bags comply with American Cornhole Association regulations for weight and size
- Compact storage drawer for storing the bags when not in use