Boba Serenity Wrap Bloom
One of the most recommended stretchy wrap carriers on the market, loved by babywearing consultants.
The Boba Wrap is the most ergonomic babywearing option for babies from birth. Simply tie the material snug against your body and achieve a perfect fit every time. Designed to be worn with legs out from birth, the Boba Wrap fabric provides flexibility, adjustability and real support from day one. There are a number of ways you can tie your Boba Wrap, depending on what you find comfortable and the age of your baby. Intended for babies from birth to 16kg.
The Serenity Boba Wrap is a 2-way stretch fabric, which means it stretches both around you and your baby and across the wrap, rather than just the 1-way across stretch that is common in basic cotton wraps. Wear your Boba Wrap round the house or when you're out and about. It's perfect for discreet and comfortable breastfeeding when you are out too.
Boba wrap fits all size adults, you'll find it a really comfortable fit regardless of your size and height. You can tie your Boba Wrap and wear it all day, just pop baby in and out as you need. Some even wear it in the car and simply put baby in when they get to their destination.
By evenly distributing the weight of your child, there is no time limit to how long your baby can stay in the wrap, so you may calm and sooth your baby with your warmth, your voice, your movement and your heart beat as long as you are both content! The Boba Wrap is also perfect for supervised skin to skin kangaroo care. Ask your local babywearing consultant for advice.
- Soft, silky viscose made from bamboo
- Carry your newborn in a natural, ergonomic position from birth
- Comfortable enough to wear all day
- Easy to pop baby in & out of as needed
- Suitable for babies from birth up to a 16kg weight limit
- 2- way stretch that provides flexibility, adjustability, and real support
- No guess tying! Our intelligent fabric will cling perfectly to the contours of your body and your baby
- One size fits all - creates a custom fit every time you tie, regardless of your size
- International Hip Dysplasia Institute - Certified Hip Healthy