Sophie the Giraffe Fanfan the Fawn Teether
Sorry, currently out of stock
Born in France in 1961, Sophie the Giraffe has been part of babies' lives for 50 years! Made of 100% natural rubber from the Hevea Tree and painted with natural food grade paint.
The Sophie range is specifically designed to stimulate all five of bubs senses; taste, touch, sound, sight and hearing. Fanfan the Fawn is Sophie the Giraffe's friend. She is flexible and soft, meaning your baby can squeeze and chew her in complete safety. Lovable and amusing, she makes a happy sound when squeezed which stimulates hearing and helps your baby to understand the link between cause and effect. She is perfect for soothing sore gums when teething. Your child will love Fanfan the Fawn!
- Made from 100% natural rubber
- Natural Rubber is soft, safe & non-toxic for baby to teethe & chew.
- Lightweight & easy to grasp for tiny hands.
- Painted with non-toxic, food-grade paints.
- Stimulating to baby's senses with her soft colors & gentle squeak.
- Bumpy ears help soothe sore, teething gums.
- Fanfan is Phthalate-Free with No Vinyl (no-PVC!)
- Suitable from 0 months
- Presented in a gift box
Fanfan the Fawn is perfect for those households where Sophie has already been well loved by a sibling.