BrainBox Nature, 70 cards
The object of the game is to study a card for 10 seconds and then answer a question based on the roll of a dice. If the question is answered correctly, the card is kept, and the person with the most cards after 5 or 10 minutes is the winner.
Made from a minimum of 70% recycled material and designed in the UK, the BrainBox range is fabulous fun.
- Fun and easy way to learn about the natural world
- Great cross-generational family game
- Improves reading, observation, memory and recall abilities
- Quick and easy to understand and learn; great for nature enthusiasts
- Easy to store
- Suitable for children aged 8+
- Simple to play by yourself or with as many players as desired
- Made from at least 70% recycled material and designed in the UK
- Can be played for 10 minutes or can play through the entire deck