Beep Bicycle Bell Live to Ride
Sorry, currently out of stock
"Live to Ride" is designed by Trevor Dickinson.
English designer Trevor Dickinson sketches on the streets of Newcastle and Canberra. His focus is on everyday urban street furniture, signage and architecture that is uniquely Australian and often overlooked. These drawings created the Newcastle productions range of objects that celebrate these locations in an honest and humorous way that locals can recognise and appreciate.
You can check his work out at: www.trevordickinson.com
Printed in our Newcastle studio the Beep 'Live to Ride' Bicycle Bell features a detailed design by Trevor Dickinson on a black bell base.
A bold design with a cheerful ring for your ride. The friendly sound of this Beep bike bell means your friends will know you’re coming!
Beep’s Australian Collaborative Collection showcases the work of talented Australian designers, illustrators and street artists.
Tried & True. Stylish & Fun
- A premium steel bell with easy to push lever to make that classic, friendly sound. Ring it LOUD!
- 58mm diameter bell, the optimal size for bicycles and scooters.
- Long chrome-plated screws to accomodate all round handlebar diameters.
- Printed by professional artists with weatherproof non-toxic inks in our Newcastle studio
- Super simple installation
- Each Beep Bicycle Bell is assembled, tested and sent to you with love and care.