Basil Bangs Premium Beach Umbrella Spritz
- 360° printed outdoor canvas
- UPF50+ | 98% UV Protection
- Vented canopy
- Luscious white soft fringe
- Extendable hardwood poles
- The Basil Hinge for easy peasy set up
- 1.8m wide family size, generous canopy
- Folds up into its matching carry case which transforms into a sand bag for windy conditions
- Compact for easy storage & portability
- Corrosion resistant Zinc plated steel frame
- Stainless steel fasteners
- Custom designed components across the entire umbrella
- Lightweight (3kgs) for ease of transport
- 1.8m diameter canopy
- Folds to 1.1m x 17cm x 17cm
- Height 2.2m when extended
- Pole diameter: 32mm
For use at the beach:
- Make sure the lower pole is secured at least 35cm deep in the sand.
- To angle the canopy, hold on to the upper pole before unlocking the hinge. To unlock the hinge, turn the dial anti-clockwise as far as possible.
- Let the upper pole rotate to the desired position. It is recommended to not exceed an angle of 45 degrees. Always try to tilt the umbrella into the wind as this will minimise the chance of it lifting out of the sand.
- To lock the hinge, rotate the dial clockwise until the vertical grip is parallel to the lower pole. The Basil Hinge should feel easy to lock and unlock. If jammed, do not force the hinge to close as it may cause damage.
- Taking an umbrella to the beach is your responsibility. In gusty conditions we recommend lowering the umbrella to prevent any risk of it flying away.
- Basil Bangs recommend securing your umbrella in a base. For freestanding umbrellas we recommend a 25kg Base, and a 14kg Standard Base for table settings.
- In gusty conditions Basil Bangs recommend lowering the umbrella to prevent any risk of it flying away.
- Store your umbrella in a protective cover when not in use to extend its life and minimise wear and tear.
- Basil Bangs offers a 1 year manufacturers warranty on Beach Umbrellas.
- The warranty covers manufacturer’s faults and defects only, and applies to the original purchaser only.
- This warranty does not cover damage caused by wind or adverse weather conditions, fair wear and tear, accidents, misuse, fire, flood, hail, earthquakes or other natural disasters, or alterations or repairs by any other than an authorised agent of Basil Bangs Pty Ltd.
- For full details of the Basil Bangs Warranty, please follow this link https://basilbangs.com/au/warranty/